Board of Management Report - 7th February
The Child Protection Policy was reviewed and ratified by the Board. The new policy is available on the school website.
- A letter regarding the DEIS status of the school will be sent to the Minister of Education on behalf of the school.
- The Board would like to thank all involved in the wide range of extra curricular activities and initiatives in the school, it is greatly appreciated.
- €1000 was raised at the raffle at the Christmas play. Thank you to all involved and everyone who contributed for your continued support.
- The refurbishment and redecoration of classes will be planned and progressed in the coming months in line with recommendations made in the Whole School Evaluation.
- The Board of Management will meet next on April 4th 2017.