Board of Management Report - April 24th 2017
The Board would like to congratulate Stephen Green on his “Big Chop” raising €2200 euro for the Childhood Cancer Foundation and donating his hair to the Rapunzel Foundation. His inspirational good deed was covered by News2day and can be viewed via this link:
- May 5th is Edmund Rice Day and the theme this year is ‘Mental Health and Wellbeing.’ A commemorative flag will be displayed in school.
- New furniture for classrooms has been sourced and is ready to be ordered. The current desks need to be disposed of before the new furniture can arrive.
- The Anti Bullying, Enrollment and Supervision policies have been reviewed and will be ratified by the Board at the next meeting. You can find our policies here.
- The Critical Incident, Substance Use and Safety Statement policies will be reviewed and ratified by the Board at the next meeting.
- The Board would like to thank everyone involved in the wide range of initiatives and extra curricular activities in the school, your continued work is greatly appreciated.
- The Board of Management will meet next on June 13th 2017.