Board of Management Report, June 2017
The Board of Management meet on Tuesday (13th) of June.
- The Board offer sincere condolences to Evelyn Hannan and all the family and friends of Tommy Seery, who sadly passed away over the weekend.
- The Board would like to congratulate all staff, pupils and parents on a very successful school year, thank you for your continued hard work and support.
- New furniture has arrived and is in classrooms.
- The ‘Joey’s 2020’ plan will be finalised over the coming weeks, outlining improvement plans for the next two school years. Surveys will be sent to parents via email and given to pupils in school to ask for feedback that will be used to shape the plan.
- The Komeer app will be introduced in September, it is a more effective way to communicate with parents. Further details and information will be provided.
- Congratulations to the Hurling Team who reached the final in Croke Park. The team were fantastic and the super support was greatly appreciated.
- The Board will meet again on Tuesday 10th October and Tuesday 5th December. Any correspondence must be received one week before the date of the meeting.